Our client who are a top medical device company based in Galway are looking for an associate Accountant to join the team
What will I be Doing
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepares internal and external financial reports
- Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as expenses, Inventory, Cost Accounting and Standard Setting
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and review and verify accuracy
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow statements, consolidates financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports
- Designs, modifies, installs, and/or maintains accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures and internal controls
- May be responsible for month end close
- Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results
- The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects – from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education.
What Do I Need
- Entry-level individual contributor on a project or work team. Works with close supervision
- Organizational Impact: Delivers work of limited scope, typically smaller, less complex projects or related activities
- Innovation and Complexity: Identifies, defines and addresses problems that are not immediately evident but typically not difficult or complex.
- Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems
- Communication and Influence: Communicates primarily with internal contacts within immediate group. Contacts others to gather, confirm and convey information
For further information on this Associate Accountant in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website –https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.