Telephone: 086 8395533
Associate Chemist - Technical Services
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Associate Chemist - Technical Services for their site.
- You will perform testing of drug component devices in a compliant and efficient manner.
- Proficient knowledge of analytical separations technologies such as LC and GC with method development and analytical validation is essential.
- The role also involves performing chemical characterization with GCMS and supporting manufacturing investigation studies.
- You will support new and continuous improvement projects and participate in laboratory investigations for OOS and OOT investigations as necessary.
- You will liaise with other team members to ensure that the team objectives are met.
- You will communicate any deficiencies in GMP, safety or systems to the relevant personnel.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline and desirably with 4 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. Participate in root cause investigations and assist in problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- The ability to demonstrate self-motivation and pro-actively prioritize your work schedule is desired.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Associate Chemist - Technical Services role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval