Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Associate Director for their site.
- Lead the Bioassay team and drive all associated activities at AD Cork to support of the global R&D portfolio.
- Develop and implement the bioassay strategy for managing development programs, data analysis & trending across the global organization.
- Prioritize, innovate and manage knowledge to deliver outstanding scientific & operational performance
- Provide regulatory support for IND/NDA/BLA submissions.
- Manage the departmental operational and portfolio budgets.
- Responsible for developing the required talent to drive technical excellence and leadership in Bioassay and ED Stability Sciences.
- Right First Time (RFT) Management of bioanalytical technology transfers.
- Support investigations & troubleshooting and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure Phase appropriate cGMP compliance in all aspects of laboratory and Analytical Science operations.
- Challenge the status quo to identify ways of doing things better and faster. Evaluate and implement ways to drive transformational improvement.
- Creates an inclusive environment where diverse styles, talents, and ideas are sought and encouraged.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Ph.D. /MSc. in Cell/Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or Analytical Sciences is required.
- 8/10 years' experience within the biopharmaceutical industry focusing on Large Molecules Analytical Development.
- 4/5 years of prior management experience with accountability for individual performance management.
- Strong people leadership profile in complex, technical teams in a global dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written & presentation) and project management skills.
- Proficient in experimental design, bioassay development, bioassay data reduction, reporting and statistical analysis.
- Ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness and to work collaboratively in a complex matrix environment
For further information on this Associate Director role in Cork please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval