Our client, a pharmaceutical company, are currently looking to recruit an Associate Director in Global Engineering Solutions for their Cork site.
- Responsible for development of project scope, front-end planning, evaluation of alternative solutions and preliminary designs for manufacturing facilities
- Provides technical guidance during project implementation, assures viability of technology in proposed configuration, adherence to company standards and practices
- Preliminary designs, including P&ID development and HAZOP facilitation
- Leads or supports commissioning and qualification activities
- Participate in the development and review of engineering guidelines, standards, safety/environmental policies, and change request.
- This Associate Director position will have responsibilities for technical inputs into a portfolio of Large Molecule capital projects within the EU region. Experience in Large Molecule unit operation design, start up, and/or operation is preferred, with understanding/awareness of Bilologics Drug Subtance and/or Sterile Drug Product.
- Minimum 8 years Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry in engineering and/or manufacturing in vaccines or biologics
- Advanced understanding of hygienic, CIP, SIP design and unit operations specific to biologic manufacturing and/or aseptic processing
- Creative, innovative, thinks outside of the box, self-motivated, applies problem-solving skills, and solid base in engineering fundamentals and equipment troubleshooting
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills. Ability to get results in a cross functional environment and has ability to effectively collaborate with and influence partners.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Project/Time Management skills which deliver on-time and quality work
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in Engineering or applicable Science
For further information on this Associate Director in Global Engineering Solutions role in Cork please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.