Associate Director Maintenance
Site Maintenance Manager
A leading MNC pharmaceutical is recruiting for a Site Maintenance Manager for their site in Mayo. With responsibility for leading and delivering the company’s Maintenance Excellence program, the successful candidate will also be responsible for leading and delivering the Integrated Facilities Managed program, also managing the site calibrations program.
- Lead and direct all maintenance staff in the delivery of maintenance activities across the site.
- Achieve equipment reliability expectations across a 24/7 high-throughput, Pharmaceutical and Biologics operation of the company.
- Provide strong leadership to the department in the coordination and execution of maintenance activities and related facilities operations activities while ensuring that good maintenance practices, department operations procedures, Safety Policies and quality policies are understood, communicated and followed by the department.
- To meet the maintenance needs of the company’s manufacturing operations in a manner which provides high safety & Quality, rapid response & resolution along with customer service at low cost.
- Responsible for day to day activities of all maintenance functions across the site including managing the R&M budget, Maintenance Excellence Program, IFM program, Performance excellence, quality of work, skills development, workload assessment and assignment, training and coaching the team.
- Provide a maintenance service to meet customer requirements while maintaining and complying with FDA, HPRA, EPA and safety standards within budget parameters. This will be achieved by effectively mobilizing, engaging and deploying the technical team members and will involve active communication and engagement with many stakeholders across the business to achieve the business goals.
- The ability to balance deeply technical and complicated matters while delivering excellent service through cross-functional teamwork.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree level qualification in Engineering and/or associated technical discipline.
- Minimum 15 years overall experience in cGMP industry with minimum 10 years in a similar role.
- Sophisticated management style, comfortable in motivating people positively, building trust and communicating effectively.
- Comprehensive experience of maintaining plant, processes, utilities & facilities within a pharma and Biologics site.
- Demonstrated ability to build, organize and lead maintenance teams to support site activities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to logically and concisely communicate complex issues to various audiences.
- Proven Leadership skills
- Must be results driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by site/department and division leaders.
- Total commitment to quality and a high standard of work always.
For further information on this Site Maintenance Manager role in Mayo, please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Site Maintenance Manager A leading MNC pharmaceutical is recruiting for a Site Maintenance Manager for their site in Mayo. With…
Maintenance Technician Galway Job Function: Manufacturing Contract: Permanent Shift 24/7 Commutable from Limerick, Clare and Mayo. Job Summary Responsible for…
Commutable from Mayo, Clare & Limerick Our client in Galway, a leading medical device company is looking to recruit a…