Telephone: 086 3073779
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Associate Engineer for their site.
- The position will report to a Senior Project Process Engineer and will liaise with Operations (Value Stream), Global Engineering (GE), New Product Development (NPD), Quality Assurance (QA) & Supply Chain (SCM) in order to effectively carry out its responsibilities.
- This person will work on introducing specific process technologies associated with the exploration, development and qualification of manufacturing capabilities for new product platforms.
- This person will be capable of working within a cross functional team and be able to balance needs of Operations, Engineering, Quality and Supply Chain.
- Project Planning & Tracking: Position will be responsible for developing, tracking & communicating project plans, as well as maintaining project budgetary control.
- Process Improvements: Position will be responsible for identifying and implementing process & product improvements in the area.
- New Product introduction: support timely introduction on any new products or product upgrades in the designated Value Stream area;
- Process Qualification: support qualification of new products / processes, and ensure compliance to quality standards through execution of protocols.
- Safety/ Risk Assessments: position will be responsible for ensuring safety compliance in the area, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments
- New Process Implementation: Position responsible for timely implementation of new manufacturing processes in the designated Value Stream area. Projects will include Capacity, New Products, and Cost Reduction, and will involve highly automated production equipment.
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical or Plastics Engineering or equivalent
- 2D/3D CAD skills (AutoCAD or equivalent)
- Pneumatic Circuits & Controls
- High volume, large & automated manufacturing equipment/systems
- 1+ years post qualification experience in general engineering, with a focus on mechanical systems & their application in a manufacturing environment (batch type process for the medical devices / healthcare / pharmaceutical industry preferred)
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry
- Ability to participate in cross functional teams
For further information on this Associate Engineer role in Mayo please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.