Associate Facilities Manager
Job ID: JOB-11900
Associate Facilities Manager Our client is recruiting for an Associate Facilities Manager for a large MNC in Kildare. The Associate Facilities Manager will support the Site Lead in managing the facilities team, ensuring that all security, maintenance and services of work facilities meet the needs of the organisation
- Assist in the management of contractors on site to ensure they perform and exceed the contractual SLA
- Ensuring all facilities activities and requests are tracked and resolved in timely manner in line with the helpdesk SLA.
- Providing timely reports to the Client and IFM Operations Manager that will ensure they are updated on all projects and office moves on site
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking and technology
- Oversee and direct day-to-day maintenance operations for four plants, including grounds maintenance and upkeep; direct staff, processes, and activities to sustain safe, continuous, and efficient operations
- Develop a close working relationship with key Client stakeholders & partners and vendors
- Conduct site inspections per current client expectations.
- Ensures compliance with client best practice, policies and procedures including Quality and EHS compliance.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovation
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively
- Managing budgets and submittal to site lead on forecast for future budgeting.
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations.
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Advising the business on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Management of a multi-site TFM contract-Supervising of 12+ Building Technicians
- 3 plus years facilities management experience in a fast-paced setting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a facilities environment in the Pharmaceutical/Electronic or Commercial industries.
- Preferably Degree qualified in Facilities Operations or Engineering, higher national diploma
- Foundation degree or a related qualification in management, engineering, or business studies
- Experienced in the management of total FM services, particularly soft services.
- Previous experience of managing people preferable.
- An excellent communicator including presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong administration, organizational, documentation and analytical skills.
- Expertise in electrical and mechanical diagnoses, construction, and repair, including designing layouts and schematics
- Experience in working in an IFM Environment
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
For further information on this Associate Facilities Manager role please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…