Our client, a medical device company in Cork are looking to recruit an Associate Finance Manager for their site.
- Liaise with EBS to ensure monthly financial results are reported accurately and on time, providing local Finance with appropriate financial reports from Hyperion.
- Responsible, in partnership with our external auditors and EBS to produce the Irish Statutory Accounts of all legal entities in a timely manner
- Responsible, in partnership with our external tax advisors and EBS in ensuring that all tax filings and payments are made in a timely manner
- Liaise with Revenue in respect of a range of taxation matters.
- Organise and manage the annual external audit for the Irish finance team
- Organise and manage the annual internal audit for the Irish finance team
- Coach/mentor the Irish Management Accounting team on audit readiness/interaction
- Assist in Irish Balance sheet reviews
- Review, validate and update all relevant Business Process Guides (BPG's) to reflect current practice.
- Implement new procedures and re-engineer processes to drive continuous improvement and ensure processes meet business objectives as efficiently as possible. Lead projects to drive any such improvements.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the EBS group, ensuring that issues are escalated to appropriate levels
- Responsible for monthly reporting and ensuring that all deadlines are met. Including:
- Preparation of flash and projection templates
- Preparation of flash and projection analysis
- Consolidation and reporting of foreign exchange
- Non recurring reporting to Corporate
- Consolidate the monthly Key Financial Information file and be responsible for utilising this file to arrange/manage the following activities:
- Monthly management reports (performance, graphs etc.)
- Quarterly spend review
- Participate in delivery of and development of finance training for both finance and non-finance colleagues
- CER review and analysis for CER's that exceed an individual sites approval level
- All other duties as assigned
- A Degree in Accounting or relevant 3rd level qualification is required
- Hold a recognized professional accounting qualification
- Hold a recognised professional Tax qualification (preferred)
- 3-5 years post qualification experience in a Finance position supporting a Multinational corporation, or a 'Big 4' qualified candidate that has experience working with shared service/multi-national companies
- The successful candidate will be customer focused and act as a liaison between EBS and relevant Irish 3rd parties (e.g. Tax advisors, Auditors, Revenue)
- Experienced with Hyperion financial reporting system.
- Experience working in a SOX404 environment.
- Detailed IFRS / US GAAP knowledge
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as will a high level of flexibility with a high level commitment to success
- Be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across the organization
- High level of PC skills required. The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages
For further information on this Associate Finance Manager role in Cork please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091 730022/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie