Telephone: 086 8347871
Associate HR Manager
Our client, a medical device company in London are currently looking to recruit an Associate HR Manager for their site.
Partners with Business Leaders to ensure HR operational excellence across customer group. Coaches/supports leaders to ensure employees are engaged, developed, rewarded, retained and effectively perform/contribute towards the company’s goals. Implements best in class HR processes and is an effective employee champion.
- Partners with the Site and Campus HR Teams and internal/external support services to provide excellent HR support and expertise to the Business Leaders.
- Develops an integration plan for the site which involves a review of HR processes, policies and benefits.
- Responsible for site level HR decision making in line with site business strategy.
- Assesses, develops and implements human resources policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance. The HR process areas include; engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, employee development, employee relations and rewards.
- Agree and develop a change management plan that involves all key stakeholders.
- Select and support recruitment needs for the site.
- Supports the Payroll process for the site.
- With the Business Leaders and internal customer teams, helps drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence/Reliability, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations.
- Builds strong relationships based on trust with employees and leaders throughout their customer teams.
- Coaches and empowers leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Key influencer of leaders across the business.
- Partners with Business Leaders in developing team plans to support the business strategy.
- Capable of autonomous decision making with leaders and/or HR sub functional team members on behalf of the site HRBP team.
- Is an ‘Employee Champion’ by ensuring that the employee’s ‘voice’ is heard and their interests are fairly represented and, is accessible, approachable and constructively challenges leaders when appropriate. Ensure that ‘natural justice principles’ are adhered to.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with UK statute employment legislation and all statutory reporting is submitted to the relevant bodies.
- Leads HR business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams.
- Partners with business leaders on change management and organisational design.
- Works closely and flexibly with other HR team members in Ireland and across the network.
- Leads HR Functional Projects.
- May manage a team of HR professionals.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in HRM (CIPD recognised) or equivalent is necessary. Level 8 degree or Masters Qualification in a HR related discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years previous experience is a HR related role required.
- Comprehensive understanding of contemporary human resources trends and the ability to benchmark/network.
- Excellent customer service skills. Approachable and accessible and seeks to proactively meet customer’s needs.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, oral and written).
- Facilitation, mediation and negotiation skills.
- Operates with integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Ability to learn, grow and drives own professional development.
- Influencing and effective decision making.
- Ability to plan/organize workload and can multitask.
For further information on this Associate HR Manager role in London please contact Michelle Kilcar 086 8347871/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval