Associate IT Business Analyst - Evening Shift
Primary Purpose of Job:
Analyse and implement integrated process and business system initiatives. Communicate with functional areas and define business requirements related to technology. Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures, which are cost effective and meet user requirements. Facilitate process development and improvement activities. Provide technical support to current design.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configure system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Identify and implement concepts, techniques, and standards that support the strategic objectives of the applicable group.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refer to policies and practices for guidance.
- Ensure proper validation documentation is created for all projects
- Provide functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices
- Understands SSIT Demand process and works with team to successfully move projects through the process
- Provide technical support to the business and work to address and prioritise tickets logged.
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree level qualification with 1-2 years SAP Experience in the areas of SAP ME, PP, MM, PM.
- Understanding of manufacturing and production activities in GMP regulated industry
- Detailed knowledge of SAP system methodologies and integration with modules to enable assessment of changes and potential impacts to other SAP modules.
- Relevant experience in implementation of new SAP functionality.
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure tools, technologies and concepts
- Detailed knowledge of system methodologies.
- Experience in a medical manufacturing industry would be advantageous
For further information please contact Aga Nowosad-Kelly on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website - www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.