Telephone: 086 3073779
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Associate Manager for their site.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Be an effective partner across all functions within divisional and GQO organisations to deliver associated new products in line with divisional pipelines.
- Provide clear direction on projects and define prioritisations to the project management team for all product launches.
- Successfully determine project scope, scale, resource & financial requirements etc. for each new product. Accountable for capital & expense budgets.
- Critically assess new product charters & financial plans to extrapolate key deliverables such as standard cost and launch requirements.
- Identify, hire and manage contract SMEs to validate and release new process / equipment to production in line with systems & specifications.
- Link with broader AO team on common NPI issues and resolutions.
- Partner with HR in identifying, acquiring top talent while developing and retaining talent within the team.
- Provide direction to the team in complex or difficult situations, remove obstacles, assign appropriate resources and interface with other functions to assist with issue resolution.
- Establish priorities imparting a sense of urgency and importance to effectively deliver new products per quality, cost and time constraints.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Knowledge Skills
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline. 5+ years’ experience in technical and/or project management roles within industries such as medical device, automotive or aerospace.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and presentation skills essential.
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic & results oriented team based environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and engineering experience in new product introduction in a regulated environment preferred.
- Results driven with strong leadership skills.
- Flexibility essential with strong project management skills.
- Requires an analytical, logical and strategic thought process.
- Experience of GD&T, process mapping, statistical methods and process/ product validations would prove beneficial.
- Excellent PC skills (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project).
- Excellent attention to detail.
For further information on this Associate Manager role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.