Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Associate Manager Purchasing & Planning for their site.
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
Quality-focused team drivers. People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What You Will Do:
The Associate Manager, Purchasing and Planning will support and lead key strategic initiatives and projects for the European Buying Centre with a focus on processes and systems focused around Materials. This role requires collaboration with multiple functions including but not limited to, Materials, Quality, IS and Sourcing. The Associate Manager, Purchasing and Planning will be responsible for sustainment and improvement of business processes; working cross-functionally and preparing the business for mergers/acquisitions and business integration activity. They will also act as the main point of contact in Materials for new product introductions and integrations.
What You Need:
- Strong analytical skills, ability to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent PC Literacy (Excel, SharePoint, ERP Systems).
- Experience in PLCM, process improvements, supply chain planning, product launches and portfolio optimization is desired.
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills.
- Proven Project Management capability with demonstrated results.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Management, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- APICS CSCP (Supply Chain) or CPIM (Production and Inventory) certifications are desirable.
- 3-4 years of experience, with at least 2+ years in Operations, Global Sourcing or Procurement.
For further information on this Buyer/Planner role in Cork please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.