Associate Manager Supply Logistics
Job ID: JOB-12346
Associate Manager Supply Logistics
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for over 30 years by physician-scientists, our outstanding ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to nine FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are crafted to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases. Our mission is to use the power of science to bring new medicines to our patients.
Summary: Responsible for Supply Logistics operations provided by Third Party Logistics Providers (3PL) in a cGMP environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operations involving Third Party Logistics providers ensuring all EHS and cGxP requirements are met.
- Support the Inventory Management process within Third Party Logistics providers.
- Ensure all Third Party Logistics providers deliver logistics operations such as transportation and warehouse activities, which meet Compliance and Safety Performance requirements in a cGMP environment.
- Prepares reports for senior management by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data for various key performance indicators.
- Ensure Third Party Logistics providers are aligned with current and future business needs.
- Work in cross-functional teams with Regeneron and Third Party Providers to deliver best in class results associated with Quality, Cost, Delivery and Safety.
- Manage and Maintain strong relationships with all Third Party Logistics providers
- Responsible for 3PL performance to all requirements ensuring delivery of KPI targets as agreed per SOW.
- Provides leadership and works collaboratively with other functions to prepare IOPS for the future and secure daily activities.
- Projects future capacity requirements and provides solutions to meet demands.
- Embraces and promotes the Regeneron Way. Education and Experience:
- Requires BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain Management, Information Studies or Computer Science and 8 years of relevant experience in business systems or supply chain management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- GxP regulated experience preferred.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
- APICS or other related Supply Chain certifications a plus.
- Agile/Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge a plus
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Terry McAuliffe on 086-0468858 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…