Telephone: 086 2755151
Associate Manager of Supply Planning
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Associate Manager of Supply Planning for their site.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Deliver on site goals and objectives.
- Manage the Supply Planning team with a focus on engagement and delivery of department and site KPIs.
- Lead and develop the Materials team by providing clear direction, setting agreed performance expectations and results, creating a positive team environment ensuring engagement and ongoing coaching and development of team members.
- Develop and implement supply planning processes which deliver best in class performance and desired outcomes to enable operational excellence.
- Drive the monthly Supply Review process as part of IBP and lead the monthly and quarterly build plan process.
- Develop and implement best in class purchasing processes to deliver excellent performance and results.
- Collaborates with all functions to deliver on site priorities.
- Assume ownership for RM levels and work closely with Finance in relation to target setting and inventory reduction initiatives.
- Understand capacity in each value stream and anticipate capacity constraints/overages.
- Proactively identify and escalate issues with the end to end supply chain which will impact on customer service levels.
- Co-ordinate material shortages process to ensure no impact to production plan.
- Represent the voice of the customer within plant.
- Actively participate in cross functional/cross site/cross franchise initiatives.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with all company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety standards.
- Compliance – ensure CAPAs & NCs are supported in a timely manner.
- Ensure materials team supports NPIs as needed to meet agreed launch dates.
- Develop effective relationships with external and internal stakeholders to build mutual trust and drive performance.
- Organise and drive best in class customer visits.
- Delegate for Manager of NV Supply Planning as required.
- Drive site material risk management process.
- Is the first point of contact for daily supply issues/escalations.
- Third level qualification in Business, Materials Management or Equivalent. IPICs qualification is desirable.
- A minimum of 4 years supervisory/people management experience in a high volume busy environment is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of MRP systems.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to work under pressure, have strong organisational skills and build strong teams.
- Results and metrics orientated.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Is proactive and uses their initiative in all aspects of role.
For further information on this Associate Manager Supply Planning role in Cork please contact Roisin McNamara on 086 2755151/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval