Our client, a global brand, are currently looking for Associate Manufacturing Engineers to join their firm, contract and perm roles available
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop products for use in medical procedures as defined/required by the business needs of the company.
- Provide technical support to product and process development.
- Troubleshooting and technical support of process, materials and equipment operation.
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and control of appropriate documentation outlining product processing work steps.
- Support the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans.
- Responsibility for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of online process equipment.
- Represent Engineering on Core Team Operations teams.
- Liaise with other sites regarding technical issues.
- Support and lead in corrective/preventative action procedures and NCMR closure.
- Participate in PDP Projects.
- Drive process validation activities.
- Qualifications & Experience:
- The ideal candidate must possess relevant 3rd level qualification in an Engineering Discipline.
- Experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Effective project and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative is essential.
- Verbal, written and presentation skills.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Roscommon or any other Engineering positions we have available, please contact us on 091 730 022.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.