Telephone: 086 8395533
Associate MDR/Vigilance Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Associate MDR/Vigilance Specialist for their site.
- You will be responsible for the co-ordination of complaint handling activities for a wide range of products.
- You will be responsible for the receipt and documenting of incoming complaint events.
- You will also be responsible for co-ordination of cross-functional activities in the investigation of customer complaints and determination of root cause.
- You will also support Vigilance and Medical Device Report (MDR) programs including adverse event reporting, preparing documentation on adverse events and ensuring timely submission with relevant regulatory agencies.
- You will also support the response to any queries received from regulatory agencies in relation to complaint events or post market regulatory reports.
- You will also support complaint trend analysis and issuance of key report to relevant departments.
- You will support risk management, risk analysis and health hazard analysis associated with complaint/post-market information.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement activities to support the role out of cell operating systems and principles within the PXM department.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or related discipline and preferably with 1-2 years relevant experience in a medical devices or related environment.
- Candidates with a legal or clinical qualification (e.g. registered nurse or experience in physiological or clinical measurement science) will also be considered.
- We are looking for a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience/understanding of complaint handling or CAPA processes are desirable.
- Candidates must be able to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Candidates must be focused on patient safety and customer service, set high standards, instils operational excellence, drive accountability and model ethical behaviour.
- Candidates must be a good communicator and are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Associate MDR/Vigilance Specialist role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval