Associate Project Manager
Job ID: JOB-11892
Associate Project Manager
An Associate Project Manager is an entry-level leader of a product or technology development or commercial execution projects in the Coronary Therapies PM team. As an Associate Project Manager, you will lead a variety of projects across the Sustaining and EU MDR portfolio within the Coronary Therapies Project Management group aimed at protecting and expanding existing revenue. You will work collaboratively across various functions, sites and regions to develop project strategies and tactical plans to deliver results on time and in budget.
- Success in the role requires creating a cohesive strategy for project execution and driving execution to ensure project completion
- Project size will range from small one-off tasks to large commercialization readiness, product development and process improvement projects Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication and organization skills are required for this role Key Responsibilities
- Identify, coordinate and lead project teams with effective cross-functional communication and alignment to ensure timely completion of the project or task.
- Generate and implement project plans, build team ownership and commitment to project plan and identify, manage and communicate project risks.
- Identify resources required for project activities, develop project budgets, resource allocations and timelines.
- Prioritize, delegate and manage tasks among team members as appropriate to drive execution of project deliverables and minimize risk.
- Document project meeting minutes, issues log, decision log, metrics, and other key communications.
- Prepare and deliver project status updates to management.
- Manage individual project challenges and recommend solutions to address them.
- Ensure current policies and practices and documentation requirements are followed.
- Collaborate with a variety of functions, regions, and business resources to achieve project objectives.
- Interact with senior personnel on complex matters requiring coordination between organizations. Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Project management experience leading cross functional teams and managing project scope, schedule and budget
- Strong cross-functional communication, organization, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented and focused on delivering timely, accurate and premium execution
- Comfortable communicating/presenting in front of all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office applications Qualifications:
- Min NFQ Level 8 in an Engineering or related discipline.
- Qualification in Project Management and/or a Level 9 (Masters) would be an advantage.
- 4+ years of project management/operations/new product development experience.
- Experience with development of medical devices is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills across all levels in organisation
For further information on this Associate Project Management job in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…