Telephone: 091 730 022/ 086 816 8273
Associate Project Process Engineer Mayo
The role of the Project Process Engineer is to provide expertise and technical support in specific manufacturing technologies. The engineer will be based in Ballina, and will serve Manufacturing Operations as a primary customer. The position will liaise with Global Engineering (GE), New Product Development (NPD), Research and Development (R&D), Quality Assurance (QA) & Supply Chain (SCM) in order to effectively carry out its responsibilities.
- Engineering Studies/DOE's: Development and execution on new processes/equipment to establish process windows. Define parameters necessary to achieve the optimum process performance. Design, execute and document engineering trials.
- Mechanical Design: Responsible for concept development and supervision of mechanical machine design for new production equipment or upgrading/modification of existing equipment.
- Continuous Improvement: Experience in use of DMAIC improvement process. Good understanding of process capability (cpk, ppk) and control chart techniques.
- Project Lead: Developing project map, detailing, coordinating and communicating all activities to ensure project implementation within budget and deadline.
- QA Services: Involvement in process qualification and protocol work. Leading and executing of PFMEAs
- Safety Review: Review mechanical design and installation for compliance to current safety standards and legislation.
- General: Accomplished in writing technical reports. Familiar and experienced with common fault finding techniques.
Primary Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Length of experience
Ideally 2-3 years previous Project/Process Engineering Experience
Specialized skills/technical knowledge
- Understanding of PLC systems
- Pneumatics to an advanced level
- 2/3D CAD skills
- Project Management training
- Use of Lean Manufacturing principles (SMED and DMAIC techniques).
- Occupational Health & Safety
For further information on this Project Process Engineer role in please contact Emma Ward on 086 816 8273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval