Telephone: 086 8395533
Associate Quality Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Associate Quality Engineer for their site.
- You will contribute to supporting the department on day to day activities and liaise with the task teams to investigate and resolve issues.
- You will be responsible for providing QA engineering support to product development, technology transfer and improvement projects.
- You will provide quality focus and technical support for teams, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups.
- You will be working individually and within teams on various quality improvement and efficiency projects.
- You will support, use and establish analysis techniques and other quality control tools to aid decision-making.
- You will participate in preparing protocols, execute and report results for process and cleaning validations.
- You will liaise within Manufacturing Departments, by analyzing and reporting on quality and technical issues.
- You will develop and maintain an understanding on product construction, features and uses at a competent level in order to make decision on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
- You will generate on-going communication through reports and information as needed.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and desirably with Chemistry/Pharmaceutical experience will be an advantage in some departments.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with working in medical devices or related environment with direct QA experience would be an advantage. Drug/Device Combination product experience would be beneficial.
- A good understanding of AGILE, SAP and TrackWise is also desirable.
- The successful candidate will have experience with good documentation practices and display competent technical writing skills. Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are desirable.
- Practical working knowledge of statistical data analysis and quality improvement tools and techniques are preferable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Associate Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval