Associate Quality Engineer (Evening Shift)
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Associate Quality Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
- Within the Quality Operations Department in our company, we focus on supporting and improving the implementation of the Quality System in Operations. Our department vision is to strive for improved quality and compliance in all our activities. Associate Quality Engineers are directly involved in executing on and implementing the local department quality strategy, as team members of investigations and project teams, through cross functional collaboration.
- You will play a key role in collaborating with cross functional teams, to ensure that the quality and compliance levels of the manufacturing operation are of a very high standard.
- You will be responsible for the direct Quality Assurance (QA) support of manufacturing operations, compilation of quality related reports and audit preparation activities.
- You will participate in and support root because driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- You will support, use and establish analysis techniques and other quality control tools to aid decision-making.
- Will develop and maintain an understanding of product construction, features and uses at a competent level in order to make decisions on product acceptance standards within your scope of responsibility.
- You will also make positive contributions to cross functional projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the operation and the quality function itself.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline (Minimum level 7 National Framework of Qualifications or equivalent qualification).
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with working in the medical device industry or a related environment. Direct QA experience would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of AGILE (configuration management system), SAP (enterprise resource planning) and Trackwise (Corrective and Preventive Action system) is also desirable.
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are desirable. Practical working knowledge of quality improvement tools and techniques would be beneficial.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
For further information on Associate Quality Engineer (Evening Shift) in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 0868395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval