Associate Quality Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12169
Assoc Quality Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: WFH & Hybrid in 2022
We are looking to speak with experienced Quality Engineer with experience in sterilization or biocompatibility about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
This exciting new job opportunity in Quality Engineering is located in Galway. Galway, voted “Europe most Friendliest City 2020”!
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Quality Engineering in Galway and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you.
Support sterility assurance & biocompatibility activities for new products and change control, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both manufacturing and design sites
• Participate in root cause investigations and continuous improvement in day-to-day activity, initiating appropriate corrective actions and following through to implementation
• Support cross functional teams in design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested to guarantee compliance to all regulatory standards.
• Deliver on projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results within defined timeframes
• Support your projects in internal and external audits and in submission preparation, addressing any questions regarding these submissions
• Perform calculations, technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements. • Review systems and processes for optimization and troubleshooting.
• Adhere to all relevant site wide procedures and practices for Safety & GMP
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree (Level 8) qualification in relevant technical discipline e.g Science or Engineering
• 2-3 years’ experience with Sterilisation Validation or Biocompatibility is desirable
• Excellent understanding of GMP and documentation required
• Dynamic team player with good communication skills
• Can work effectively and proactively as an individual or on cross functional teams
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…