Our Client a medical device company in Galway are currently recruiting for an Associate Quality Engineer –NPD
The Associate Quality Engineer will provide quality support to our New Product Development team and specifically that of devices development.
- Participate in the new product development business as quality voice in the development team - ensuring that quality is built into all products through all stages of product life cycle and ensure that the project delivers an end product that meets customer expectations.
- Ensure product development process and project team achieve and maintain compliance to the quality management system in all aspects of the product development process.
- Ensure that process and product development projects are delivered to comply with required industry process validation principles.
- Familiar with procedure and documentation generation and applying lean principles to establishing process instructions.
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, sampling frequencies and test methods, and familiar with practical application of quality engineering tools.
- Performing reviews of established production and system procedures to identify efficiency enhancements and prevention of errors.
- Identifying and implementing effective production and process controls to maintain product quality and manufacturing effectiveness.
- Work with suppliers and customers on the resolution of product quality issues and identify quality improvement programs to sustain supplier material quality.
- Proficient in the use of quality engineering tools and ideally applying statistical software to support process investigations and identifying improvements.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective.
- Level 8 Engineering or Science Degree.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous medical devices manufacturing development and/or manufacturing experience in an ISO13485 certified QMS environment is an advantage.
- Ability to apply a structured problem-solving approach and Six Sigma tools and methodology familiar is an advantage.
- A proficiency in technical communication with excellent attention to detail is necessary.
- Experience in dealing with Customers, as quality lead on projects, is an advantage.
For further information on this Project Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Orla Crowley on 086 0449473/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.