|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Associate Quality Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11483
Title: Associate Quality Engineer
Duration: 12 months FTC
Location: Parkmore/ Working from home until allowed back on site
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a well-known Galway based multinational with sites across Ireland with an opportunity for an Associate Quality Engineer to join a high performing team! As the Associate Quality Engineer, you are directly involved in building the organization in support of Sterility Assurance & Biocompatibility assessments for New Product Development and Site Transfers.
Key Responsibilities: (Not limited to the below)
- Support sterility assurance & biocompatibility activities for new products and change control, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both manufacturing and design sites
- Participate in root cause investigations and continuous improvement in day-to-day activity, initiating appropriate corrective actions and following through to implementation
- Support cross functional teams in design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested to guarantee compliance to all regulatory standards.
- Deliver on projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results within defined timeframes
- Support your projects in internal and external audits and in submission preparation, addressing any questions regarding these submissions
- Perform calculations, technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- Review systems and processes for optimization and troubleshooting.
- Adhere to all relevant site wide procedures and practices for Safety & GMP
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree (Level 8) qualification in relevant technical discipline e.g Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience with Sterilisation Validation or Biocompatibility is desirable
- Excellent understanding of GMP and documentation required
- Dynamic team player with good communication skills
- Can work effectively and proactively as an individual or on cross functional teams
For further information on this role please contact Shane Connolly on 0872197421 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…