Our client, a multinational medical device firm currently establishing an R&D Centre in Galway is looking for a Graduate R&D Engineer to join their team.
Job purpose: To contribute to the design and development of a next generation coronary stent and balloon catheter delivery systems.
- Development of test methods to assess catheter performance
- Testing of designs to evaluate and simulate in vivo performance and provide engineering feedback into design process
- Support the generation of design concepts and development through to design verification and validation activities
- Support activities required for animal studies to support design reviews and regulatory submissions
- Effectively summarise and communicate test results
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively with multinational cross functional team to achieve company objectives
- Project planning skills and execution of project in a timely effective manner
- Knowledge of structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions.
- Proficient in 3D modelling packages, preferably Solid works or Inventor
- Experience in catheter and stent delivery catheter preferred
- Bachelor of Engineering (Level 8) in Biomedical, Medical or other relevant engineering discipline.
For further information on this Associate R&D Engineer in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval