|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Associate R&D Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11985
Associate R&D Engineer
Our client, a leading medical device company based in Mayo are recruiting for an Associate R&D Engineer for a 12 month fixed term contract, This is an excellent career opportunity for an Associate R&D Engineer to join a dynamic and growing team in the development and commercialisation of innovative Continence Care products. The successful candidate will contribute to a project, from design phase to commercialization by supporting or completing functional deliverables.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Representing the product development function in cross-functional product commercialisation teams from Front End Innovation through to Commercial Launch.
2. Design and development of new products, including concept development, high-level design feasibility, prototype development, detailed design, test method development, design verification/validation, shelf-life determination and product commercialisation.
3. Application of both new and existing technologies, materials and processes to deliver the optimum product design ensuring the establishment of excellent standards of performance.
4. Liaising with clinicians and with customers to understand their needs and to therefore optimize product functionality and performance.
5. Preparation of technical documentation in accordance with regulatory and design control requirements and with the company’s development processes.
6. Developing a high level of understanding of internal customer requirements.
7. Conducting analysis of data and developing detailed reports documenting results, conclusions and recommendations
An honours Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related discipline is required.
Length of experience Minimum 1-4 years related experience
Specialized skills/technical knowledge
1. Create and/or analyse basic test data and interpret results
2. Actively participates on cross-functional project teams
3. Supports the completion of team deliverables
4. Identifies potential challenges and proactively works to address them
5. Ability to perform lab tests, prepare samples, write plan protocols.
6. Ability to solve technical issues using alternative or unique approaches
7. Demonstrates basic awareness of current technological trends
8. Strong problem solving, decision making and root cause analysis skills.
9. Ability to effectively communicate concepts, ideas and knowledge to all relevant stakeholders.
10. Knowledge of MS Office suite and CAD software.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 0874108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…