Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Associate Scientist for their site on a contract basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess methods/instruments for compliance with pharmacopeia/regulatory requirements.
- Review method verifications for test execution suitability.
- Support and direct laboratories on all related method requirements and queries, providing the necessary information/issue resolution to the laboratories.
- Support in Method Transfers/Verifications - deliver successful transfer of analytical methods for relevant products to target timelines.
- Independently write/revise SOPs' or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Ensure laboratory activities are carried out in compliance with cGMP and appropriate regulatory standards.
- Drive laboratory investigations in a comprehensive and timely manner, as required.
- Represent PDMS-CRS Cork where appropriate in meetings with leadership, stakeholders and global partners.
- Execute independently and/or as part of a team, assigned projects/tasks.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOPs' and official documentation.
- Participate in regulatory and internal audits as required.
- Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Leadership.
Education and Experience/Competencies
- Degree/Masters in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in 'large molecule' analytical technology, preferred not essential.
- Project management and problem solving skills.
- Problem solving and attention to detail are critical skills.
- Customer focus and result driven.
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Work effectively with people that have diverse styles, talents and ideas.
- Attention to detail is an essential requirement.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects while maintaining quality standard expected to implemented timelines.
For further information on this Associate Scientist role in Cork please contact Bimi Felix on 0868395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval