Contact: Niamh Hlubek
Telephone: 086 8168298
Associate Scientist - Contract
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Associate Scientist for their site on a contract basis.
- Perform analytical and/or biochemical tests according to procedures in a timely and organized fashion.
- Generate data, interpret results and perform data review within required due dates for release and stability.
- Perform data assessments and trending to monitor product and method performance throughout lifecycle.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP’s, WI, TMD’s and other official documentation.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Perform investigations, where required, for deviations, Out-of-Specification Results etc.
- Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management/Supervision.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
- Independently write/revise SOP’s, WI, Protocols and other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Independently review/approve SOP’s, WI, Protocols and other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Execute independently assigned projects.
- Take an active role in Lean & CI, identify and drive improvement initiatives.
- Train/coach others and new personnel.
Education and Experience/Competencies
- A Bachelor Degree or Masters Qualification in Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or a related field with knowledge of analytics and/or stability.
- Minimum of 3 years of GMP industry experience is required.
- A strong analytical background is required with experience in ‘large molecule’ analytical technology.
- Method development or method transfer experience is preferred.
- Analytical skills required to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
- Experience with LIMS systems is required.
- Customer focus and result driven.
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic with excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership is required.
For further information on this Associate Scientist role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval