Associate Sourcing Manager
As a part of our New Product Development Teams you will be responsible for the Sourcing element in these projects.
You will be involved from the initial stages of New Product Introductions - playing a key role right up through commercial launch.
A key part of your role will be to partner with and influence a number of key stakeholders including Project Managers, Design Engineers, Quality Engineer and our Advanced Operations Team.
You will ensure compliance to global sourcing strategies.
You will work very closely with the key suppliers to develop and foster vital relationships!
Who We Want:
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What You Need:
- Strong analytical skills, ability to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent PC Literacy (Excel, SharePoint, ERP Systems).
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills.
- Proven Project Management capability with demonstrated results.
- Stakeholder Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Management, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field or relevant experience
- 4 Years experience, of which at least 2+ years in Supply Management with focus on strategic sourcing and supplier development.
- Knowledge and application of supplier contract strategy, negotiations, contractual terms, and contract administration.
Please contact Fiona Keane at 086 773 8651 or email email@example.com if you would like more information