Telephone: 086 7738651
Associate Supply Chain Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit an Associate Supply Chain Manager for their site.
The roles purpose is to be accountable for the overall supply plan quality signal within the specific plant or 3rd party suppliers. The role is also responsible for measuring the performance of the execution of the supply plan in meeting the demand requirements. The role will interface with Production site lead, Production Line leads, Engineering leads, Financial site lead, Customer service lead and IBP leads to ensure that the site is providing a high quality integrated supply plan for the scope defined within the franchise. First line management role with accountability for Supply Planners and Supply Analyst roles within a unit in the site.
- Ensuring that the segment and portfolio of products supply plan has been financially evaluated and balanced from a supply perspective.
- To input into the overall Franchise Executive Supply review by communicating the capability of the plant/3PL to meet the latest demand signal and the implications, if any, of doing so.
- To drive continuous improvement on the core processes within supply planning based on defined standards by business model for the franchise and process excellence.
- To ensure that the manufacturing leadership is being provided with the right insight in regard to planning future capital investment with regard to capacity planning and also opportunities for cost and cash improvement within limited scope.
- To ensure that production and procurement call offs are in line with what was requested in the Supply plan and any deviation is measured and monitored to drive a balanced scorecard approach on KPIs
- To be the knowledge centre in supporting pro-active communication of supply risks and mitigation of back order issues within span of control to include both production in house and 3rd party purchasing.
- Ensure that KPIs are tracked, communicated and corrective actions taken when deviating and reported back to leadership in time.
- Management of people resource within the specific plant to ensure that they are developed, coached and capable of performing the role designated including performance management.
- Support cross-franchise best practice programs by actively participating, sharing and adapting best practice learnings back into the specific franchise as part of simplifying how we operate.
- KPIs for the role – Supply Plan Attainment, Safety Stock Heath, Capacity Utilization, Back order and Lead time levels and plant operational cost targets
- Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
- APICS accredited or professional supply chain accreditation
- Languages at least English but preferably a second language depending on global location
- Minimum of 3 years in Production Planning /Engineering /Purchasing roles
- Ability to influence at plant and production cells level
- Demonstrated through previous roles a readiness for first line management role based on performance and maturity
- Production line or engineering practical experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of S&OP and IBP processes and the role of supply planning within the overall process
For further information on this Associate Supply Chain Manager role in Limerick please contact Fiona on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.