Telephone: 087 4108620
Associate Workforce Solutions Global External Worker
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Associate Workforce Solutions Global External Worker for their site.
Effectively managing the HR on-boarding and off-boarding of our extensive external workforce has become increasingly important. This position owns daily transactions to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data in SAP to reflect data in Fieldglass. It is expected that the individual in this position will conduct their daily activities through the lens of appropriately protecting HR data, including HR Privacy and compliance mandates.
- Understand the external worker processes for managing data and how Fieldglass & SAP enable those processes
- Review, research and take timely action on transactions in Fieldglass, SAP, and the external worker dashboard [SAP positions for D61/D62, SAP data management for HRDC countries, Profile Worker management, etc.]
- Evaluate nature of requested transactions and ensure alignment and consistency with established processes, HR standards and privacy/compliance guidelines.
- Communicate with suppliers or requesters to clarify process and/or obtain necessary information.
- Own or participate in data assessments (such as conducting, trouble shooting and/or correcting issues) to ensure data accuracy between the Fieldglass and SAP.
- Actively work with other team members to build effective working relationships and drive improvements for external worker processes and data
- Participate in special projects in support of external worker data & processes
- 2-3 years’ experience in HR function with knowledge of integration of various HR systems
- Expertise (minimum 2 years’ experience) in SAP-HR
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with suppliers, HR and business partners.
- Experience with Fieldglass
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables accurately and on time
- Flexibility where required to service customer needs
For further information on this Associate Workforce Solutions Global External Worker role in Cork please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.