Our client, a leading Accountancy Company located in County Galway, has experienced significant growth in recent years and is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their expanding team. This role is commutable from Tipperary and Clare also. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative, and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit and non-audit engagements for a portfolio of clients. There are excellent opportunities for ambitious and driven candidates to progress with the firm. There is a competitive remuneration package with this Audit Manager role.
- Managing a portfolio of audit and non-audit clients
- Perform statutory audit, from planning to completion stage.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements.
- Liaising with clients to obtain relevant information and to resolve any audit queries.
- Organise work in accordance with engagement plan.
- Design and implementation of audit plan.
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Responsible for developing and mentoring of trainees.
Experience, Skills and Required
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in audit engagements
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical competence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice.
For further information on this Audit Manager role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
.NET Developer – Remote Our client, a technology company based in the North West of Ireland are currently looking to…
Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst My client has a new position for a Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst to join…
Title: Quality Engineer – Process Validation II Duration: 12 months FTC Location: Parkmore / WFH Start Date: ASAP Summary: Our…