Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Anutaomtion Controls Engineer for their site
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned. The Automation & Controls System Engineer will focus on the following Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of facility operations, with focus on instrumentation, process controls and building automation systems and energy consuming systems. Create and review life cycle documentations for Equipment Binders. Liaise with projects and suppliers to achieve the best results for the projects.
Strategic planning, support and implementation for process control and instrumentation systems for multiple machine in operations and R&D.
- Requires the knowledge to change and create programs for Allen Bradley PLCs, Festo PLC’s, Siemens PLC’s, Safety PLCs, Panel View HMI’s, motor and slide Controller’s, Temperature Controllers, Stratix switches and routers, Robots, barcode readers.
- Networking such as DeviceNet, Ethernet, Modbus and ControlNet Networking.
- FactoryTalk Transaction Manager
- SSRS Reports
- Knowledge of Lasers
- Education – Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 1 years relevant experience. Building Automation Systems, controls, electrical, or mechanical trade related background.
- Experience – Minimum five years of experience in Life cycle documentation (URS, ES, EDST, TRM, IQ, RAS, EDP, CO), controls, electrical, mechanical, machine building standards and safety in the work place, Electrical drawing, Pneumatic drawings, CE Marking.
- Computer proficiency – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Personal Characteristics – Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both verbal and written reports. Must be both reliable, able to meet critical deadlines and meticulous in report data. Excellent organizational skills are essential.
For further information on this in please contact Anna on 086 4667369 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.