Automation & Business Technology Services Manager
Job ID: JOB-11453
Automation & Business Technology Services (BTS) Manager New opportunity for an Automation & Business Technology Services Manager to join a well-established Sligo based multinational. In this role you will be part of our Senior leadership team in their Sligo based biopharmaceutical manufacturing site, also commutable from Donegal, Mayo and Leitrim. Reporting directly to the Site Director, you will manage all aspects of Business BTS (IT) and Automation while leading a team that is responsible for the provision of IT support and development and automation systems and procedures for the site. Our previous Automation & BTS Manager recently moved to a global role after successfully building and developing his technical and leadership skills over the last few years.
- Coach and mentor a team of technical and engineering experts who drive the digital strategy that will help identify continuous improvements, enable data-driven decisions, and ensure system uptimes
- Be part of the senior leadership team responsible for delivering on the site’s strategic plan, ensuring we meet our customer, quality, safety and financial goals
- Develop your team as a high performance team – partnering and building on their capabilities to deliver a world class service for the site
- Be the technical leader advising and influencing the strategic technical future of the site – developing and maintaining a “road map” for system development ensuring integration with plant / process innovations
- Ensure that the team is up to date with relevant digital technologies, and that advantageous technological initiatives which are capable of either system performance improvements and / or process / plant innovation are included in the capital planning process (innovation planning)
- Drive and deliver on performance KPI’s – safety, quality, production and financial
- You will have a Bsc. qualification in relevant engineering or technology discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Automation, Mechatronics, Information Technology) with ideally a MSc or additional post graduate qualification
- 5 + years experience in a leadership position within the biopharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Strong people management & problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work on own initiative while leading and developing your team For further information on this role please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…