Automation & Business Technology Systems Lead
Job ID: JOB-12001
Automation & Business Technology Systems Lead Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting for an Automation & Business Technology Systems Lead for their Cork plant. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coach and mentor, the BTS team with the emphasis on continual operational improvements and employee development.
- Provide support on all BTS / IT systems and Automation & Control applications including MES Support onsite (POMS and SAP)
- Partner with Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering and Quality leaders to ensure efficient and effective BTS site support
- Establish with the Engineering Manager and the site leadership team, the department goals, schedules, and timetables for activities.
- Operate within departmental and project budget requirements, highlighting budget and resource requirements.
- Develop a Digital strategy for the site to allow it to optimise the technologies available to enhance and assist in operation and efficiency.
- Partake and contribute to global programmes such as equipment and system obsolescence, Data Integrity, OT and IT system security.
- Manage and lead the implementation of BTS & Automation Capital and Continuous improvement projects for the Site
- Manage the performance of day-to-day preventative, predictive and demand maintenance activity to maintain manufacturing equipment and the site IT/OT infrastructure and services
- Liase with multiple stakeholders such as global/entreprise applications, infrastructure services, information security, automation and engineering
Education & Experience:
- You will have a relevant Bachelor’s degree within Engineering/Information Technology/Automation/Mechatronics
- 2 years + experience in a leadership role or Project Manager Role
- 5 years + of experience working within an IT/Automation/MES team in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with machine learning/advanced data analytics solutions desirable
For further information on this Automation & Business Technology Systems Lead role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…