Telephone: 086 8395531
Automation Controls Engineer
Our client, an automation company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit an Automation Controls Engineer for their site.
As part of our growth strategy, we would like to hear from experienced engineers with 2-5 years’ professional experience to join our team.
Reporting to our Design Engineering Manager, successful applicants will be working in our offices in Dublin.
They will provide automation / control as part of the project design team. They will ensure that both systems and the work carried out are to the highest standard, and are in compliance with regulatory requirements. Successful applicants may also be required to visit customer sites to commission company machinery, and carry out fault analysis and repairs.
- Ordinary degree level or higher in either automation technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or similar
- Competent in schematic drawing & electrical wiring diagrams
- Advanced level programming of control systems including Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley PLC's. Knowledge of others would be an advantage.
- Competent with Machine Control Integration of ancillary equipment – e.g. Barcode Readers, Labellers, and other 3rd party equipment
- Knowledge of Safety Control Systems, and compliance requirements.
- A keen interest in machine and manufacturing systems design, and the ability and willingness to learn and adapt to unique systems
- Self-motivated; ability to work as part of a flexible, dynamic team, while taking responsibility for individual tasks.
- Good problem-solving skills, and ability to project manage.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks
- Ability to communicate in customer interactions, and represent the company in a professional, constructive, and commercially aware manner.
- Some experience (2-3 years preferred)
For further information on this Automation Controls Engineer role in Dublin please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval