Automation Controls Engineer
Auomation Controls Engineer
Our client, a Medical Device company in Galway are looking to recruit an Automation Controls Engineer for their site in Galway.
- Control system design for Industrial Automation equipment from concept stage.
- Design Automation Control electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Liaise with Production during initial machine manufacture.
- Production of support documentation including BOMs and manuals.
- Design PLC architecture and controls Flow.
- Program and debug PLC programs.
- Commission and Program Robotics
- Program, setup and maintain automated inspection tools
- Support existing equipment in Production.
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements
- Ensure goals and objectives are met and understood by effective communication, building an atmosphere of openness, honesty and flexibility with individuals and within the team environment.
- Manage external relationships with Technology providers / Suppliers.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled Researching solutions to existing process problems
- Ideally have experience with E-Plan, Cognex, ABB Robots.
- Strong technical background and capabilities.
- Motivated to work on own initiative and the ability to make and implement decisions.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance with emphasis on validation.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of equipment and process validation
- Strong experience in programming IEC 61131 compliant PLC language Omron Sysmac Studio
- Ability to design control systems using 2 or 3D-CAD.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an experienced team
- Excellent Knowledge of CE Standards.
- Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
For further information on this Automation Controls Engineer role please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Auomation Controls Engineer Our client, a Medical Device company in Galway are looking to recruit an Automation Controls Engineer for…
Senior Sustaining Engineer Our client, a leading MNC is recruiting for a Senior Sustaining Engineer for their site in Limerick….
Design Assurance Engineering Manager Are you a dynamic people manager with 10+ years of Design Assurance Engineering experience and ready…