Our client, a medical device company in the West of Ireland are currently looking to recruit an Automation Engineer for their site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design process improvement projects and lead in-house automation
- Keep abreast of latest developments in industrial automation technology and introduce them to plant wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve productivity
- Participate in Preventative and Corrective Maintenance Programs to improve OEE
- Assist in setting up new machines and transferring equipment at different plants.
- Provide automated solutions on budget & on time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics /Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- PLC Programming experience/ability
- Good knowledge of motor drivers
- Proficiency in hardware and software designs and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of machine building.
For further information on this Automation Engineer role in the West please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval