Our client, a manufacturing company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Automation/Controls Engineer
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION:
- Work within the Project Management team to provide expertise in automation.
- Provide software and controls support across multiple lines.
- Technical interface between Customer, material vendors, Equipment suppliers and my clients site
- Continuous improvement of existing projects with particular focus on output and yield.
- Manage technical updates on a high volume line.
- Support building of the customer relationship, continuously monitoring progress with the objective of meeting & exceeding customer expectations
- Lead continuous improvement projects to improve output, yield etc.
- Drive improvements in the process as part of a multi-functional team.
- Actively participate in all design reviews (Customer product and Equipment Supplier Equipment and Process)
- Technical engagement with the customer R&D team for:
- Advanced Engineering Team (Customized Automation Solutions & Process Development)
- Product Design (DFA, DFT, DFF)
- Manage all relevant peer to peer communications for the project
- Monitor progress against plan and resolve issues as appropriate
- Support the design of the supply chain to support the project objectives.
- Manage the DFx, requirements.
- Ensuring all necessary criteria is met to ensure compliance with FDA QSR and ISO 13485.
- Level 8 Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role - preferably in an electronic assembly environment.
- Experience with Automation Software and Controls
- Experience of medical regulatory and quality processes
For further information on this in please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.