Telephone: 086 0449473
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Automation Engineer for their site.
- Working as part of the equipment group, the engineer will be accountable for the generating control Schematics introduction of automated equipment used in our manufacturing and new technologies process.
- Working from proof of concepts development through to achieving production KPI's - generating all relevant documentation, including validations.
- Ongoing support of existing processes in including equipment failure mode reduction on legacy equipment.
- The role will require a proven track record in validation with customer interaction.
- Control system design for Industrial Automation equipment from concept stage.
- Design Automation Control electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Liaise with Production during initial machine manufacture.
- Production of support documentation including BOMs and manuals.
- Debugging of plc programs
- Researching solutions to existing process problems
- Technical support to Production
- Validation and delivery of completed systems
- Installation and facilities duties
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements within the company.
- Ensure goals and objectives are met and understood by effective communication, building an atmosphere of openness, honesty and flexibility with individuals and within the team environment.
- Manage external relationships with technology providers / Suppliers.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled Researching solutions to existing process problems
- Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with 3 to 5yrs experience in generating control schematics.
- Strong technical background and capabilities.
- Motivated to work on own initiative and the ability to make and implement decisions.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance with emphasis on validation.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of equipment and process validation
- Experience in programming IEC 61131 compliant PLC language
- Ability to design control systems using 2 or 3D-CAD.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of, or lead a team.
- Excellent Knowledge of CE Standards.
For further information on this Automation Engineer role please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval