Job ID: JOB-13416
We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking for your next Automation Engineering job but we also know it’s important too! HERO are working with a global leader in Pharmaceuticals to find the very best of talent for their Cork/Dublin operation. Why should you apply? This Automation Engineering job opportunity in Cork/Dublin offers exceptional career development opportunities whilst delivering excellent salary and benefits package.
Let’s talk to see if this is the right move for you.
Our client are looking to hire an Automation Engineer to join the Automation Team supporting our Multinational Biotech Client based in Cork. The selected candidate will be involved in the design, configuration, implementation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting and change control for this client. The successful candidate would be required to have experience in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology sectors and must have previous DCS experience. GDP/CSV mindset is essential.
- Studying functional requirements and process control strategies for control systems.
- Provide automation scopes and estimates for planning automation projects
- Contribute to the delivery of DCS projects from planning through to design implementation testing and closeout
- Support the Automation Project Engineer in maintenance and control of project schedules, resourcing and stakeholder communications
- Preparing test cases and testing to agreed procedures
- Maintain the validated state of the site control systems in line with client standards.
- To design, build, configure and validate DCS Foxboro platform.
- To be responsible for configuring different Foxboro DCS applications and software (Alarm Manager, FoxView Environments, Access Levels)
- Pi Vision displays configuration.
- Proven experience as an Automation Engineer with increased levels of responsibility in GMP environments.
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting automation solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industries.
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience with DCS or PLC software design/configuration/test, preferably DeltaV or Foxboro I/A.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well in a team environment.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer/Control Systems Engineer or Software Engineer or related occupation.
For further information on this role please contact Danielle Quinn on 086 044 9371 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
|mobile||+086 410 8620|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Manufacturing Engineer II
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13512 Manufacturing Engineer Location: Cork Permanent Are you an engineer with a passion for working with…
Junior CSV Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13511 Junior CSV Engineer We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior CSV Engineer. This individual…
Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13482 Senior Quality Systems Engineer We are speaking with experienced Quality Systems Engineer about the exciting…