Automation Engineer job opportunity in Mayo
Our client, a manufacturing company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit an Automation Engineer. This opportunity would have you work on site with some of the worlds largest companies partnering them in Automation solutions.
The Automation Engineers role in Mayo is ideally looking for 3-5 years' experience in Automation.
- A level 8 honours Degree is essential for this role.
- Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000/500
- Siemens Step 7
- Automation Project development
- Automation troubleshooting
- Allen Bradley Factory Talk
- Siemens WinCC
- Wonderware Intouch
- Pharma/Medical Device
- SQL database development
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval