Process Engineer - Waterford
Our client, a manufacturing company in Waterford are currently looking to recruit an Process Engineer for their site.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
- Process Characterisation / Optimisation (DFMEA's, PFMEA's DOE's etc.).
- Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
- Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
- Drive continuous improvement projects.
- Manage assigned project budgets; liaise with Customers, contractors as required.
- Support technical training.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisation, communication, computer and presentation skills.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
- Lean Six Sigma skills an advantage.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Good data analysis skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
- CAD experience desirable.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar discipline.
- 3-6 years' experience in a manufacturing environment ( high volume automated asssembly exp would be an advantage as would med device exp.
- Travel as necessary to support equipmentbuy offs and training at vendor customer sites
- Project management experience
For further information on this Process Engineer role in Waterford please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval