- Responsible for recruiting and managing a team of Automation Engineers to support concept design, detailed design development, commissioning and qualification.
- Working closely with the Engineering Consultants on both conceptual and detailed design phase.
- Responsible for developing an Automation/MES Philosophy and developing site system & network architecture along with site IT team.
- Working with design company in developing URS for the BMS, FMS, IOT platform, EBR and Automation content of process equipment, clean utilities, black utilities.
- Responsibility includes defining and implementing the Project CSV requirements and plan in close coordination with site IT team.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Recruit and develop automation function in the Global Engineering organization
- Development of automation design for manufacturing and processing equipment and plant utilities
- Development of an automation / MES philosophy for Global Engineering managed projects
- Development of equipment and utility user requirement specifications for Global Engineering managed projects
- Member of the GE management team
Job Qualifications (Minimum Requirements):
- Minimum 20 years in the field of Automation
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Life science sector
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Data Integrity requirements
- Knowledge of 21 CFR part 11 and GAMP 5 requirements
- Extensive experience in SCADA systems and PLC platforms
- Experience in working with Pharmaceutical Processing Equipment Manufacturers
- High level knowledge of industrial networks architecture - Control Net, Profibus, Ethernet etc.
Education And Experience
- Masters Degree in a computer science discipline
For further information on this Automation / IS Manager in Mayo please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.