Telephone: 086 1070950
Autonomous Driving Systems Engineer
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Autonomous Driving Systems Engineer for their site.
- The Autonomous Driving System Engineer [Function Owner (FO)] is a technical expert for one or more End User functions in the Autonomous driving field. He/ She supports the Function Manager by working out details and providing a consistent solution.
Initiation & Planning:
- Perform Intellectual Property clearance studies relating to your function and generate Invention Disclosure Memos to facilitate patent applications for all technological advancements.
- Assist Business Development with next generation product marketing and new business requests.
- Support the function core team, provide technical leadership for discussions and planning with project/program management
- Defines his/her function with respect to boundaries, conditions and constraints
- Defines KPIs and performance per function in alignment with system requirements, develops appropriate measurement procedures
Execution & Reporting:
- Defines system requirements for his/her customer functions. For safety relevant items he/she defines also mechanisms for fault detection, related reactions and compensatory behaviour.
- Contribute in the definition of the interfaces of the customer function.
- Cooperates with Systems/SW Architects, Software Development and Test engineers to ensure consistency relating to assigned function.
- Puts his/her customer function on the bench and on the test vehicle into operation
- Supports problem resolution and change management for his/her related function together with Hardware, Software and Testing
- Review first test strategy, test list and test setup
- Provide technical lead to support customer meetings and test drives
- Report on relevant function development activities and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Eng., Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years professional experience in a relevant field.
- Basic understanding of Automotive R&D Processes.
- High level of innovation and motivation.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent MS-Office tools or equivalent.
- Excellent problem Solving skills.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval