Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Balloons Engineer for their site.
The role is for a Balloon Development Engineer who will directly support the balloon development and manufacture of new balloon products. The Balloon Development Engineer?s primary responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, designing new extrusion and tooling for new products on production equipment, development of process parameters to ensure the product meets specification, and completing transfer of the new products through the phases of the development cycle to volume production. The successful candidate will manage various projects while working closely with the customer.
- Be responsible for the development of new and current balloon products from initial concept through to completion as part of a project team.
- Develop a robust production process for the manufacture of new balloons, optimising processes to maximise balloon performance, and minimise process cost.
- Document product specifications, manufacturing processes and process parameter settings.
- Work with the direct production team and cross functional quality, manufacturing, supply chain departments.
- Own key project deliverables, as assigned by supervisor.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- An engineering, science or equivalent degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with experience in the medical device field.
- Experience of work with balloon forming technology and testing a distinct advantage.
- High innovative ability and have the motivation and drive to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong mechanical background an advantage with a good working knowledge of polymer materials and technologies and advantage.
- Energetic, proactive, self-motivated and has a desire and hunger for career progression.
For further information on this Balloons Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval