Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Balloons Engineer for their site.
- Working with stakeholders, develop and set milestones and objectives for the technology transfer and future development.
- Transfer existing balloon technology from Creganna-Tactx international locations and installation to Galway. This will involve purchasing new, and also the use of existing equipment.
- Managing the line transfer and associated validation activities. The candidate will be supported by an internal validation team but will be the owner of the master validation plan.
- Define raw material requirements and test schedules. Work with vendors to ensure these requirements are met.
- Day to day management of the technical support team for balloons technology. Develop training plans for members of the balloons team.
- Identify and cost engineering projects that can improve our business position. (e.g. Quality improvement, cost reduction, capability enhancement etc)
- Drive project improvement activities using data driven methodologies, statistical techniques and lean manufacturing tools to achieve targets.
- Responsible for Health & Safety within assigned areas to include accident investigation and corrective action.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors or Masters/PHd in Engineering or similar technical field, with at least 7 years of relevant balloon technology experience.
- Strong knowledge of balloon technology both existing and also emerging.
- Excellent knowledge in polymer materials and testing.
- Validation and Process Development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval