Job ID: JOB-13454
My pharmaceutical client, based in Cork, are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst that will be part of a growing Data Analytics team responsible for the deployment of the manufacturing sites data analytics and visualisation projects
They will have responsibility for the development and maintenance of a business intelligence data reporting solution as well as the development and maintenance of visualisation tools.
- Development, implementation and support of enterprise data warehousing and business intelligence solutions.
- Engage with key stakeholders and business users to define business requirements and develop business intelligence solutions to meet these requirements.
- Create high-quality, well documented code that is easily maintainable.
- Prepare Project validation deliverables i.e. Validation Plan, Requirements, Design, Test Plan, Test documentation, Validation Report
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Quality Standards and Practices
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of system
- Knowledge of data structures, data base design, data warehouses, business intelligence/analytic tools, SQL and data integration methods.
- Knowledge of programming and Oracle SQL with experience in configuration management and deployment of developed code.
- PI experience would be an advantage – Specifically information modelling skills and expertise using PI AF and EF to model enterprise assets and events
- Proven experience in Data Visualisation, Report & Dashboard development through use of Power BI, Tableau or equivalent.
- The successful candidate must be a highly motivated individual who is delivery focused and has experience of working successfully across multiple business and functional teams.
For further information on this BI Analyst role in Cork please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
|mobile||+353 86 790 21 91|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Manufacturing Engineer II
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13512 Manufacturing Engineer Location: Cork Permanent Are you an engineer with a passion for working with…
Junior CSV Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13511 Junior CSV Engineer We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior CSV Engineer. This individual…
Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13482 Senior Quality Systems Engineer We are speaking with experienced Quality Systems Engineer about the exciting…