Telephone: 086 3073779
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Biocompatability Specialist for their site.
Responsibilities as a Biocompatability Specialist:
- Ensures that biocompatibility validations are conducted in line with all quality system and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Performs or coordinates a wide variety of biological or chemical tests which are performed in accordance with approved protocols and summarizes the results in a final report or qualification.
- Validates new and existing products to ensure compliance with current biocompatibility regulatory standards.
- Supporting and providing technical guidance in the development of product design, specifications and associated test methods.
- Participates in product development teams to ensure validation of products to agreed timelines. Assists in documentation of validations for regulatory submissions.
- Other duties as assigned, such as: approval of test reports.
- Decision-making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative, and with the minimum of supervision is required. Good interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required.
- Good administrative/organizational ability is required.
- To build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- HETAC Level 8 in a relevant field with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a role.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
For further information on this Biocompatability Specialist role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.