Our client, Boston Scientific in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Biocompatibility Scientist for their site.
Ensures that biocompatibility validations are conducted in line with all quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Validates new and existing products to ensure compliance with all current biocompatibility regulatory standards.
- Coordinates a wide variety of biological or chemical tests which are performed in accordance with approved protocols and summarizes the results in a final report or qualifications.
- Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems
- Supporting and providing technical scientific guidance in the development of product design, specifications and associated test methods.
- Participates in product development and sustaining teams to ensure validation of products to agreed timelines.
- Assists in documentation of validations for regulatory submissions
- Other duties as assigned, such as: approval of test reports.
- Decision-making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative, and with the minimum of supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required.
- Good administrative/organizational ability is required.
- To build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
For further information on this Biocompatibility Scientist role in Galway please contact Oral Crowley Healy on 086 0449473/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.