Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a BOM Coordinator for their Loughrea site on maternity cover.
To update, track, monitor and report on Bills of Materials and to provide administrative support to the artwork team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Update Bill of Materials in accordance with timelines as identified on SOP’s, QPulse/CCF
- Track the number of open, pending and closed BoM’s per month
- Track Right First Times of BoMs per month
- Provide daily updates to Product Launch, & Planning Teams of BoMs
- Ensure BoM Revisions are completed within the agreed lead-time
- Provide daily updates to Product Launch, & Planning Teams of Artwork Status
- Update and report on monthly outstanding artworks
- Ensure Artwork Revisions are completed within the agreed lead-time
- Ability to Escalate any risk which would impact on time delivery
- Work in close connection with colleagues and Internal external customers and suppliers
- Support Regulatory/Customer Deadlines for Submission of Artwork to Local Authorities
- Technically support production & customers issues by fielding questions to the relevant department
- Identify potential changes to support continuous processes improvements
- Support all system processes which require artwork input – CCF, ASL, Revision / Set up of Bills of Materials.
- Control and Update SOPs relevant to your area.
- Any other admin support as requested from time to time
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in an Art-work position
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain Function
- Strong communication and coordination skills. Strong understanding of the Artwork Regulatory Process.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment desirable
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized and methodical
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.